Led by Karin Lewis, KLEDC's private practice aims to:
- Help clients identify underlying psychological issues that may be interfering with recovery.
- Help clients gain insight into the core issues that maintain their eating disorder and develop coping skills to manage those issues.
- Reduce or stop the various symptoms of their eating disorder.
- Educate and guide family members and significant others to improve relationship dynamics.
- Support clients as they reintegrate into their life in a healthy way.
- Encourage clients to foster relationships with people rather than their eating disorder.
- Establish relapse prevention skills.