BI-MONTHLY EATING DISORDER SUPPORT GROUP (BOSTON)
When: 1st & 3rd Wednesday, 6:30p-8:30p
Where: 399 Boylston Street 6th Flr Boston, MA 02116
- This group is open to the public and free of charge.
- Registration is required for entry.
- A valid photo ID is mandatory for access into the building.
- You do not need to be a client at KLEDC to attend.
- Our group seats up to 16 members.
- Please contact us if you (or any of your guests) are under the age of 16 so we can access whether group would be a good fit.
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation and reminder email prior to the group. If you opted to be added to the waitlist for a group, you will receive an email should a place open up. Please only register for groups listed on the registration form.
- Please reach out directly for any questions about our groups.
- Positioned on the Boylston Street corridor one block from the Public Garden/Boston Common, our location is located on the same block as the Arlington St MBTA Station, & minutes from Storrow Drive, I-93, the Mass Pike (I-90) & Logan International Airport. Street parking available/limited.